Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Fill in

1. This year, I'd like to make loads of home and yard improvements (PRUNE!)2. Travel (and pruning) is what I daydream about most.
3. My hair is a smooge too long.
4. I would like to have more access to Mexican food in my life.
5. I love to have lots of birds and flowers around the house.
6. My boy makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include working - unfortunately and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I have to work again!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'll be doing lots in the yard myself this year, including putting in a compost bin!

#4 made me smile!

Thanks for playing :-)

Becky68 said...

I'm with you on going to bed early tonight! It's been a long couple of weeks with the holidays & all.
Enjoy your weekend.