Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. The last compliment I got was from _____; he/she said _____. I don't remember the last compliment I recieved!
2. I'm reading my second book for the 888 challenge and two articles for class.
3. I woke up today and thought it sure is dark in here.
4. Why does the sky appear blue?
5. The last thing I ate was popcorn in bed last night.
6. January... is almost over already.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging my flag in the driveway so the MD will plough the snow, tomorrow my plans include moving the bookshelves from the living room so M can't pull books onto the floor and Sunday, I want to have my group assignments completed so I can nap without guilt!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good luck with the bookshelves, and have some fun this weekend!