Friday, January 18, 2008

wasting time in the afternoon

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I would be TOTALLY shocked since I haven't had sex with a man, but I would be very happy and hope it was at least twins.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? November
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I was texting about American Idol and I think the last thing I texted was that I would wear the hat that the dude who was singing was wearing.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? intelligence, humor.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? finish a project at home.
6. Shoe size? 9.5
7. Been to Mexico? Tijuana baby.
8. When is the last time you had a massage? It was over five years ago and hurt the bottom of my feet so bad I could barely walk.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? The L Word
10. What are your plans for the weekend? house projects
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I would say "Are you confused? We are already married!"
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? I have a truck and in the back is garbage right now for the dump.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? working.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? P!NK or Neve Campbell
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? not since I applied for work in one
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Thrify's pineapple coconut
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? EPL Liverpool game
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? I don't myspace
19. Ever go camping? yup
20. Where is your mom right now? at home waiting to pick my dad up from the airport
21. What color is your watch? Silver
22. Last phone call? The library to say a book we ordered is in
21. Are you allergic to anything? yes
22. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Birks
23. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? not too much recently
24. Do you own an iPod? no, but I do have an MP3 player
25. Do any of your friends have children? some do
26. What do you do at work? work
27. Who was your last kiss? M when I put him to bed last night.
28. How did you get one of your scars? I was throwing one of those exacto knife things into the air and catching it by the handle and I missed it and it dropped into my foot.
29. What is your moms name? Ma, or Mom
30. Are you ticklish? I tell people that I am not and so far they believe me
31. Ever cried for no reason? No, I always have a very good reason for crying
32. Ever broken a bone? yes
33. Do you have any piercings? yes, and hopefully more soon
34. Have you ever changed clothes while driving? yes.
35. Have you ever cleaned up someone elses vomit? yup and it makes me vomit so then I have to clean more.
36. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds? cheeseburger meal
37. What is your favorite color to wear? I have a lot of navy blue things.
38. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From South Africa to Europe on the way to Canada.
39. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Edmonton, Alberta to Sydney, Nova Scotia.
40. What are your turn-offs?
41. What was your 1st alcoholic beverage? I tasted beer with a cousin, but didn't like it much.
42. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Mikes Hard Lemonade
43. What are you craving right now? sleep

No comments: