Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: things in my office

Here are 13 things that are in my office right now:


Some plants.

A jar of coins





A goofy punching bag



An Ozzy Bobblehead



Stapler and hole puncher (which I could not do without)


A mickey mouse can



A watering can





A bong - which I confiscated (it does not belong to me.... well, I guess it does now!)



A poster about something near and dear to my heart. (Neve Campbell)


My africa carving



A coke ad




A dog toy. (yes, it is called "heave a beaver, but that's not ENTIRELY why I have it)




A buddha.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

Janet said...

a bong...LMAO! Haven't seen one of those in years!

Anonymous said...

Loved it! I'm so glad you chose to do the photos. Why didn't you just admit that the bong was yours? j/k

Unknown said...

I need a goofy punching bag for my office!!

Thanks for the cute list!