Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill in

1. Some relationships are meant to last - but a good idea would be to stay off the show "moment of truth".
2. Heaven only knows what was the last concert I saw; it was so long ago I don't remember it. (that should be my answer for number 4!)
3. Spring should be HERE ALREADY. WHY IS IT SNOWING?
4. Oh no! I forgot to record Survivor AGAIN!
5. I've recently started thinking about my next homework assignment.
6. My son's laughter never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to this work week ENDING, tomorrow my plans include going to get paperwork signed by a Notary Public,  and Sunday, I want to nap!

3 comments:

Byrning Bunny said...

Only THINKING about your homework?!!

Barb said...

You sure aren't kidding about the Moment Of Truth show! YIKES!!!

Thx for dropping by. I look forward to seeing your Tag answers. :)

Hey! You've linked to Heads Or Tails! Yipppeeee. :)

Janet said...

Hope you had a good nap Sunday!


Thanks for playing :-)