Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ten on tuesday: ten favorite drinks

Here is my list from Ten on Tuesday:

Ten favorite drinks

1. Dr. Pepper. I prefer the American recipe to the Canadian one, but I'll make do!
2. Lipton Raspberry Iced Tea. Recently we can't find this in stores - of course.
3. Water. I had to throw this in because I do drink water on occasion.
4. Ruby Red Grapefruit
5. Rooibos. I drank this growing up, LONG before it gained it's current popularity.
6. Coke is it.
7. Cream Soda. Especially from South Africa (green cream soda) when my parents bring it. I also like cream soda candies.
8. Chocolate Milk. I don't like plain milk. I like chocolate milk and even strawberry milk on occasion. Quik - if available
9. Orange juice
10. Apple juice

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love Cream Soda, I haven't had it in so long I had forgotten about it.