Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill in's

You can link to Friday fill in's here

1. The last time I lost my temper I saw red, I saw red and then I closed the door! (thanks to Warrant for this song)
2. Cold freaking weather and windchill is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Lorax by Dr Seuss.
4. My mom coming to visit is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, nail the door shut and walk away!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was Curve Magazine that actually is my spouse's subscription.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my homework, tomorrow my plans include watching UFC and Sunday, I want to nap and hang the bedroom door!

2 comments:

Juli said...

OMG!!! You quoted Warrant. LMAO!!! My list is here if you have time to check it out. Enjoy your weekend.

* Is that your dog in the header? If so she/he is beautiful! Shepherd? My hubby in are the in the process of trying to adopt one from a rescue.

Janet said...

I'm with you on #2!!! Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)