Friday, June 20, 2008

friday fill in

1. A smile is a beautiful thing - especially when it is my boy Max smiling and laughing.
2. Mancala is my one of my favorite board or card games.
3. I would love to have more evenings around the fire pit in my life and less mosquitoes.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of our committment ceremony.
5. I just remembered I need to send my dad a birthday card.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I pick up the morning news, I pass the man who never shines my shoes. Through security and to the train, that will take me to the aeroplane....The more I go, the less I know, will the fire still burn on my return, keep the path lit on the only road I know. Honey, all I know to do is go. (Indigo girls).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing on the swings with max, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to finish my assignments for class!

2 comments:

Maisie said...

Less mosquitoes would be great. Less black flies, too. Since you are in Canada, you probably know what black flies are - the kind that bite and leave you bleeding. I go outside to check on my garden and rush back 2 minutes later, running from the black flies and mosquitoes.

Janet said...

I used to play Mancala with an old friend...haven't played in years! Thanks for playing!