Friday, June 20, 2008

Seven plus 2 layer

LAYER ONE:--
Name: Hoolia
Birth date: I'm a Scorpio
Birthplace: Gwelo, Rhodesia, now Gweru Zimbabwe
Current Location: Northern Alberta
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: not as naturally blonde as I used to be
Height: 5'9 and a smooge
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

LAYER TWO:--
Your heritage: English, Afrikaans, Irish
The shoes you wore today: Crocs, comfy but ugly as sin
Your weakness: I have no upper body strength
Your fears: Losing a loved one
Your perfect pizza: From Ogden Pizzeria in Ogden Utah
Goal you'd like to achieve: Getting a PhD

LAYER THREE:--
Your most overused phrase. "Seriously..."
Your first waking thoughts: I wish Zuva would not LICK me to wake me up
Your best physical feature: Probably my hands?
Your most cherished memory: I am lucky to have a lot of good memories. one great one is probably time I spent in England with Gran Ennis

LAYER FOUR:--
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Iced tea - raspberry
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

LAYER FIVE:--
Cuss: lots
Sing: constantly
Take a shower everyday: not always
Do you think you've been in love: I am
Want to go to college: I want to get my PhD so unless there's another way...
Liked high school: I liked parts of it.
Want to get married: I am
Believe in yourself:for the most part
Get motion sickness: LOTS
Think you're attractive: not so much.
Think you're a health freak: Goodness gracious no
Get along with your parent(s): yes
Like thunderstorms: Love em!.--
Play an instrument: not now, but I have taken lessons - many lessons - and much bribery from my parents

LAYER SIX: In the past month...--
Drank alcohol: no
Done a drug: not anything illegal
Made Out: nope
Gone on a date: we did go to a movie in a theater, which is more than we usually get to do
Gone to the mall?: we went when my mom was here to get drinks at orange julius
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:no
Eaten sushi: never
Been on stage: not in the last month
Been dumped: not in the last month
Gone skating: no
Made homemade cookies: I ate homemade cookies because my mom was here.
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: no but I need to right away and I'm thinking I need some freaky colour


LAYER SEVEN: Ever...--
Played a game that required removal of clothing: is sex a game?
If so, was it mixed company: no
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
Been caught "doing something": We were busted by a homeless man once. It was probably the thrill of his life.
Been called a tease: I don't think so
Gotten beaten up: yes, at work
Shoplifted: No
Changed who you were to fit in: yes - when we came from Africa I changed my accent to fit in at school. It wasn't real successful.

LAYER EIGHT:--
Age you hope to be married: I am married.
Numbers and Names of Children: 21 month old Maxie
Describe your Dream Wedding: Casual, backyard.
How do you want to die: In my sleep
Where you want to go to college:I would love to go to school in England.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A retiree
What country would you most like to visit: home

LAYER NINE:--
Number of drugs taken illegally: Nil
Number of people I could trust with my life: I don't know.
Number of CDs that I own: lots and lots
Number of piercings:6
Number of tattoos: three so far
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: I don't think it has.
Number of scars on my body: lots.
The one scar I am most proud of: I'm glad I have a scar from pruning and didn't lose the tip of my finger.
Number of things in my past that I regret: I have a few regrets but I don't sit around thinking about them long enough to enumerate them.

No comments: