Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill in

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would Poop on Kerry's sandwich because thats what flys do and it's funny how she reacts now that she knows it.
2. Jealousy is powerful.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I could live closer to my parents and family.
4. I'd rather be at home with my babies than in a hospital with my babies any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna sing at the top of my lings, so I do.
6. If time were in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do, is to save every day till eternity passes away, just to spend them with you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my Maxie, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house - as much as I can - before Shel comes home, and so i don't feel guilty watching UFC tomorrow night and Sunday, I want to finish all my homework assignments so I can get a grade - and so I have the rest of the summer off.


Janet is our lovely host for Friday Fill-Ins. Please stop by and view her incredible photography and then go visit other FFI participants.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

#6! I used to love that song!
fun fill in! thanks for visiting me...
want to come back and read my ghost story??
:))