Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill in






Check out more participants in Friday Fill in by clicking on the link above.

1. There is no need to talk to me so loudly when my head hurts so much.
2. Where in the heck did the cold wind come from when the weatherman said it would be warm today?
3.Get dressed and brush my hair is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for coming into a lot of money anytime soon are dismal.
5. Drink lots of water, sleep, and get over this flu is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are two things I am not experiencing at work right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Max's birthday, tomorrow my plans include Sleeping at every opportunity and Sunday, I want to feel better !

1 comment:

Ranavan said...

go to my blog and look at my blog list - click on the eyes of my eyes are opened and read the post 'angry'.

This article offends just about everyone!