Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill in


1. Right now, I'm feeling like I want this weekend to be over already.

2. Finished doing room assessments and in my bed is where I want to be.

3. How does one balance work life and home life when there's too much to be done?

4. My list of things to do keeps me on track.

5. Please don't make excuses for not following the residence rules.

6. Playing with my boys fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting done at work as EARLY as humanly possible while waiting on people to check out, tomorrow my plans include getting out of dodge and Sunday, I want to relax, but I have to work!

2 comments:

Janet said...

*gasp* re: #1 - sacrilege! ;-)

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

SmilingSally said...

#6 I'm glad to see a mom who is enjoying her children. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/