Monday, October 27, 2008

Manic Monday Meme

Here is my Monday meme, this time courtesy of Popping Bubbles

1. Are your parents married or divorced?They are married
2. Are you a vegetarian?No, but eating meat off a bone is something I cannot stomach. I could be a part vegetarian, what would that be?
3. Do you believe in Heaven?I don't know
4. Have you ever come close to dying?Yup, In a car with my friend Melody after Youth corrections training session
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? none
6. Favorite time of day?night time
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?I do, I love broccoli
8. Do you wear makeup?nope
9. Ever have plastic surgery?nope, but I'd take a breast reduction if someone offers.
10. Do you color your hair?Um….yes.
11. What do you wear to bed? sheets
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?not that I would admit to
13. Can you roll your tongue?Yes
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?I should, but it makes my eyes water too much.
15. What kind of sneakers?white ones
16. Do you believe in abortions? I believe absolutely in every woman’s right to choose what is best for her.
17. What is your hair color?reddish
18. Future child’s name?I think we have all the kids we are going to have - other than the animal kind
19. Do you snore?If I ever slept again, I would snore.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Today I would go to Africa.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, real animals.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off our house and buy a new vehicle.
23. Gold or silver? Silver.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Generally I like hamburgers, but a hot dog cooked over an open fire is YUM - hence I am not a vegetarian.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Uh.....rice maybe
26. City, beach or country? Since I already have more country than I know what to do with.... beach.
27. What was the last thing you touched? My Dr. Pepper Lip Balm
28. Where did you eat last? Last night I had a cheese and pickled onion sandwich when I got home from work.
29. When’s the last time you cried?Last week, when my mom was in the hospital and I felt too far to be of any good use.
30. Do you read blogs?Yes I do.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?Uh... i wear jeans and t-shirts and ball caps, so I guess I already do go out dressed like the opposite sex.
32. Ever been involved with the police? Nope
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?I LOVE the smell of Irish Spring soap but I don't use it. My favorite shampoo is Flex, from the USA, which I cannot get.
34. Do you talk in your sleep?On occasion.
35. Ocean or pool?Ocean
36. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?This week I thought I'd like Cally (from Grey's Anatomy) and P!nk.
37. Window seat or aisle?Window
38. Ever met anyone famous?Yah
39. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I think I am working on having one. I have some things to accomplish yet.
40. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?Twirl
41. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?Oprah, but I haven't watched her for ages.
42. Basketball or Football?Basketball
43. How long do your showers last? I take quick showers, but was just commenting to my spouse that the more tired I am, the harder it is for me to get out of the shower quickly because I am just not thinking clearly enough to get everything done.
44. Automatic or do you drive a stick?Stick.
45. Cake or ice cream?Ice cream
46. Are you self-conscious?Yes
47. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?No
48. Have you ever given money to a beggar?Yes.
49. Have you been in love?Yes.
50. Where do you wish you were? On a vacation
51. Are you wearing socks?Yes, but I don't think they are matching
52. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?Yes, and the ambulance attendant was HOT
53. Can you tango?Nope
54. Last gift you received?A plant from my spouse and my boys.
55. Last sport you played?Is fooseball a sport?
56. Things you spend a lot of money on?Books in the past, but not lately. Lately we spend a lot of money on the boys.
57. Where do you live?In the country.
58. Where were you born? In a hospital
59. Last wedding attended? I think the last one was a reception for my sister.
60. Most hated food(s)? seafood
61. Can you sing? I think so.
62. Last place you went on holiday?The last vacation my spouse and I took was to San Francisco.
63. Favorite regular drink?Dr. Pepper
64. Current fave song? Love Lockdown. Kanye West

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! It's always fun to see a good meme fly around the globe!

Have a great week....