Saturday, November 1, 2008

nablopomo

Well today is the first day of national blog posting month. I love blogging and hopefully with the help of my spouse I will be able to come up with enough to say to write every day this month.
Right now I am sitting in my office at work (because my home computer doesn't work). My son and I came in to pay some bills and get some groceries he is "talking" on the phone while I am working on the computer.
Last night we went trick or treating and dressed both our boys up. We only went to five houses (only four of them were occupied) but Max had a blast. You wouldn't be able to tell if you had been IN one of the houses we visited, because he clung to his mothers legs like his life depended on it. Then all day today he pointed at his pumpkin candy holder and said "fun...fun". He wanted to go out on the porch with his bucket and knock, then have me open the door and give him treats. Not a bad game - for him!
OK. So a boring post for day one, but I made it!
Post again tomorrow.

No comments: