Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: ten things I am thankful for

You can link to see more participants here:


1. I am thankful for my family, my spouse and my two boys.
2. I am thankful for a warm house, especially now that the snow is flying.
3. I am thankful that my mom and my sister got to visit us at our house this year.
4. I am thankful we have a reliable vehicle so we will make it through the winter without major vehicle repairs.
5. I am thankful for a job in this time of economic unrest.
6. I am thankful for our PVR.
7. I am thankful for msn messenger which keeps me in close contact with my parents who live on another continent.
8. I am thankful that the MD will remove snow from our driveway so we am not homebound trying to dig ourselves out of our mile long driveway in the woods from now until April when the snow melts.
9. I am grateful we live in a country where we can be legally married.
10. I am grateful for laughter.

No comments: