Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ten on tuesday: ten things I want for Christmas

I did this last night and then my computer had a "fatal error" and it didn't post, so I am trying again today.
This week the topic for ten on tuesday is "Ten things I want for Christmas".

To be honest, this year I have not even compiled a list. I know that's crazy, because I LOVE Christmas, I LOVE lists, and I LOVE presents! So now I am going to have to go on a search to check out what's out there for presents.

1. EXTREME BOP IT.

We used to have one of these and we LOVED it. We gave it away - I don't regret the decision to give it away, I just would like to have another one for us! Of course now you can't find them anywhere in stores. Why do they make great toys almost impossible to find?


2. PESSIMIST MUG from Despair.com

Last year I recieved a calendar from despair.com and I love it. I don't really need another mug. Heaven knows I hate washing mugs, but I love this.



3. I would love to buy my spouse an SLR camera. She takes great pictures. If she had a better camera ...WATCH OUT!

4. LIVERPOOL BALL CAP.

I'm a little short on ball caps. One can never have too much Liverpool gear.



5. JAMES CHRISTENSEN PRINT.

My Spouse and I came across a magnificent original work by James Christensen one year when we were shopping in Salt Lake. We have never seen a copy of this work, but we fell in love with the art of James Christensen that day and it would be awesome to hang one of his works of art in our home.

6. CROSS STITCH.

I don't think I need more, but I sure love it. Ohhhh. THREAD!


7. PRUNING SHEARS.

What would ANY gift exchange be without pruning equipment?

8. FISHER PRICE CAMERA
My son copies everything we do and he has recently become fascinated with cameras. REAL ones of course. We have an old broken on he found and yesterday he was walking around pointing and shooting. It's important for us to SMILE. I would love to give him a camera and record his view of the world.
9. SNOWSHOES.

We have been saying for years that we would love snowshoes. I know for certain that my spousal unit WOULD use them. Me on the other hand. Well. I HAVE spent more time outside this year in general, so who knows?!

10. GREAT DANE.

We need another pet like I need a hole in the head. Then again, an additional hole in my head right now may make it easier for me to breathe right now. Who can resist a great dane puppy?







No comments: