Monday, December 1, 2008

Stealing from "My Two Cents"

I steal these memes weekly from here.
Here you go!

1. When was the last time you cried? When my mom left.
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes.
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women? I didn't know I was.
4. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Ham
5. Do you have kids? I have two kids, two dogs and five cats.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Sure, why not.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Is there another way to communicate?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? I have and I would do it again.
10. What is your favorite cereal? ProNutro from South Africa
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
12. Do you think you are strong enough to be with me? I don't know who this question is referring to - but I am pretty strong.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla, because I can't get coconut pineapple icecream from Lucki's in California.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?I don't usually notice people. (i'm not kidding)
15. Red or pink?vRed
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My wonky toe.
17. Who do you mess with the most? Anyone who leaves themself open to it.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Cream of Broccoli Soup.
19. What are you listening to right now? The phone ring in my bosses office.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The Accounts Manager.
21. Why aren’t you married?I am married actually.
22. Last movie you watched? Maid of Honor.
23. What did you dream about last night? I don't remember - which is unusual for me.
24. What book are you reading? I just finished the Story Of Edgar Sawtelle and I was disappointed in the way it ended.
25. Summer or winter? Anything but winter.
26. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
27. Do you have any special talents? If I thought about it long and hard I may come up with something.
28. What are they? I'll have to get back to you.
29. What did you watch on TV last? Brothers and Sisters, Amazing Race, and Desperate Housewives.
30. What is your favorite sound? Absolute silence in my house in the middle of the night because it means everyone is asleep and I can fall back to sleep immediately.
31. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles.
32. Most likely to respond to this meme? I don't know.
33. Least likely to respond? My spousal unit who hates memes.

No comments: