Monday, December 8, 2008

Stolen from "My 2 cents"

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Ummm. I haven't been at work for two hours yet, and my family wasn't awake for 2 hours before I left. so no-one has yet had the joy of spending 2 hours with me today.
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Time off from work.
3. Who was the last person you called?
My spousal unit, I was returning her call.
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Watching television.
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
Married.
6. When did you last see your mom?
This Spring
7. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, a shoe with a hole in it, a t-shirt and sweater thingy. Not a sweater, but LIKE a sweater.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
In bed, fast asleep.
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In bed, half awake because a baby is crying.
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Right now I would go anyplace warm - where I could sleep all night.
11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I have no idea, but I hope I am doing something different than I am doing now.
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Max laughing at his cousin Tabby.
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Gweru, Sydney NS, Saskatoon SK, Edmonton AB, Everett WA, Provo UT, Ogden UT, Bellingham WA, Maple Valley WA, Oak Harbour WA, Brier WA...
14. Are you a social person?
I can be VERY social when I want to be. I don't often want to be social outside of my group of friends.
15. Do you sleep alone?
Nope.

No comments: