Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ten on Tuesday


The topic for this week is: Ten ways you know you are getting older.
1. The last time I was in an elevator the music was a song I knew the lyrics to!
2. I like to take naps and I wish my kids did.
3. I graduated from high school before some of the kids I work with were even born. ACK!
4. When you add together the first number of my age and the second number of my age, it is almost a "teen" number :(
5. I have been out of high school for more years than I was IN school.
6. Time Life commercials on television are selling compilations of music I LIKE.
7. Micheal Jackson is 50 years old.
8. I remember when Ron Howard was "Richie Cunningham".
9. My parents are GRAND PARENTS!
10. I actually stopped channel surfing on THE WEATHER CHANNEL (but just for a minute.)

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I paused on the weather channel too. Ha!

I'm old enough to be a grandmother ... a cool grandmother :)

I played :)

Carey said...

#6 is SO TRUE! I can't tell you how many times I've been tempted to order them!

Norma said...

I didn't do 10 on Tuesday, but Thursday 13. I remember when Richie was Opie. I was 20 and he was about 5 I think.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2009/04/thursday-thirteen-miscellany-mostly.html