Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: easter candy

Sometimes I feel prolific and have tons of things to say. Other times my brain just checks out and I feel as though a trip to the dentist is preferable to blogging.
This last week has been a tough one for me in the blogging world.
I have NO ideas whatsoever and so asked my spouse to give me a topic to write about. She suggested 13 of my favorite Easter candy. Easter is my FAVORITE holiday of the year and I LOOOOOOVEEEEE Candy. Here are my 13 with much thanks to my spousal unit for the idea.

1. Peeps. Couldn't find them anywhere until we went to Walmart today and they were 50 percent off.
2. Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs. These top my list actually. I love them, love them, love them. Thanks Easter bunny "Bok Bok"!
3. Cadbury Mini Eggs.
4. The gum that looks like speckled eggs. I don't know the brand but I like them.
5. The marshmallow things my spouse got this year. They aren't really marshmallow, because they are not at all soft, but they are yummy and I ate all of them from my basket AND all of them from my son's basket. He has no idea. I don't think he ever got that far in his basket to see everything, and if he did, he does NOT need the extra sugar.
6. Cadbury's chocolate covered marshmallow. These are one of my spousal units favorite, but I like them also.
7. Solid Chocolate Bunny. Who can resist a block of pure sugary goodness.
8. M and M's. My FAVORITE are peanut M and M's (from the USA because they have a different recipe there, but I won't turn Canadian M and M's away. I would hate to hurt their little peanut feelings.
9. Anything from See's candy.
10 Dove squares.
11. Pez. Sometimes I can't even wait to put it into the dispenser because it takes too long. I have to eat it right out of the wrapper.
12. Reese's Peanut butter eggs. I actually don't ALWAYS like these, but I do crave them and now that we have a kid with a peanut allergy I can only eat them when I am not in the house, so that seems to make something more appealing.
13. Did I mention Cadbury's Easter Cream eggs? These are especially fun if you work with lots of people and you like to eat them and make "sucking noises" and stick your tongue into them. People you work with sometimes LOVE it when you do that, but mostly not. (then again, sometimes people you work with have "sexy cheeto eating contests" so it doesn't matter what they think!)

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!
Yum!

and

Yum!