Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill In

I am SOOO happy it is Friday this week. I have books to read, and a LONG weekend ahead of me.
As long as it doesn't snow....

And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter I would be ridiculously happier AND warmer.

2. The fact that we are still having snowfall in May is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I wouldn't.

4.Since it is snowing, I am planning on reading a LOT inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled at temperatures approaching zero (from the negatives), you have never lived in Northern Canada.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons, the damn things actually have to CHANGE.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include reading and Sunday, I want to see the Survivor Finale!

No comments: