Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dirt Pile

I suppose "ordinary" people, if all of a sudden one day a pile of dirt was dumped in their yard would make inquiries as to where it came from and what it was doing in their yard. We didn't order any dirt. We certainly didn't expect any dirt. So what did we do when dirt was mysteriously dumped in our yard? We decided to let the kids play in it to their hearts content!
Max will play literally for HOURS pushing things up and then down and then up again - as long as we are close by.
I suppose I should try to find out if it is supposed to be some other place. If not I can really use it to fill some spots in the driveway but I need to do something pretty quick because the weather is changing and I don't want this in the driveway over the winter. In the meantime we will keep playing!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Leave it if Max is having fun :)