Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My baby gets his first school photos


Today is the day my number one gets his first school photo. I don't think he is as excited as we are. Of course we purchased the most expensive photo pack, we are total suckers. We are going to have so many pictures we won't know what to do with - and don't forget the fridge magnet ones!
I am HOPING he looks at the camera, he doesn't really like to do anything by himself, so even sitting in the chair alone might be interesting. I will laugh if we get a picture of him and the teachers assistant!
When I picked him up they said he did fine. He even "kinda" smiled and they can retouch the pictures so his rash isn't so bad which is also nice.
We think he is beautiful no matter what, and even if he hadn't looked at the camera it's ok.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

There's always a ton of them, isn't there?