Friday, November 6, 2009

meme

Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? yes

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? the same way I flush a toilet in private - with the toilet handle

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? no

4. Do you have a crush on someone? no

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. time

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? when I was skinny and had long hair people thought I resembled steffi graf. Now I resemble no-one.

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? ham

8. Do you crack your knuckles? no

9. What song do you hate the most? La bamba

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? no

11. What are your super powers? none

12. Peppermint or spearmint? depends

13. Where are your car keys? hanging on the key rack

14. Last song you listened to? something by five for fighting.

15. What's your most annoying habit? I don't know, it doesn't annoy me I guess.

16. Where did you last go on vacation? we haven't gone on vacation in so long I cant remember... San Francisco.

17. What is your best physical feature? my hands

18. What CD is closest to you right now? oh shoot. Probably one of maxies kindermusic cds somewhere.

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce.

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? I'm not hugely superstitious I don't think....

21. What colour are your bed sheets? we have all different colors... blue is probably in most of them.

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? bird

23. Last thing you broke? a fingernail?

24. What are you having to eat tonight? snacks.

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? purple

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? sleeping right now.

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? not at all

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? when I was in California and went to my great grandmothers grave.

30. Last concert you went to? hopefully the NEXT concert I got to will be U2

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Indigo girls

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? U2

33. Do you talk to yourself? all the time and out loud

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? most of the pets I have ever owned have been adopted

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? I was pretty close to being present when shorties kittens were born, Shel was there.

No comments: