Saturday, November 7, 2009

meme

This is part 1 of a meme taken from Sunday stealing.....



1. What is the color of your toothbrush? blue and pink actually. I can't remember the last time I had a pink toothbrush before this one. I've had it less than a month.

2. Name one person who made you smile today. The actors on SNL doing a skit.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? In bed asleep

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Watching a movie (ladyhawke) and playing on facebook.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? I don't have a favorite, what I choose depends on my mood. Probably Cadbury's fruit and nut more than anything else.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Only for a job interview

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Only for a job interview.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? vanilla

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? coke

10. Do you like your wallet? I don't have a wallet really. I like my purse, but it is actually a pencil case, an elephant skin pencil case.

11. What was the last thing you ate? popcorn

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope

13. The last sporting event you watched? UFC

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? regular

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Nikki, and I'm pretty sure she is ignoring me.

16. Ever go camping? yup

17. Do you take vitamins daily? no, but I need to

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? nope, but I did for more than 1/2 my life.

19. Do you have a tan? kinda.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? yes

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? no

22. What did your last text message say? something about someone who was somewhere they shouldn't be.

23. What are you doing tomorrow? sleeping in, reading and UNFORTUNATELY for me - going to work



24.Favorite color? green



25. Look to your left, what do you see? the wall

No comments: