Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing

The Strange Question Meme, Part 2


Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? Silver, but I currently don't wear it.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Visiting there with my Spouse

28. Would you strip for money? LOL. That's funny. One day I'll blog on the topic.

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive thru

30. What is your favorite number? 14

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? hmnnnn. I texted someone more recently than I spoke to someone. I think my last conversation was with a foster care worker.

32. Any plans today? Nope.

33. In how many states have you lived? 3 states and 3 provinces

34. Biggest annoyance right now?

35. Last song listened to? Alice the Camel has 5 humps.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? if I am reading it.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? nope

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? birkenstocks

39. Are you jealous of anyone? nope

40. Is anyone jealous of you? nope

41. Do you love anyone? yes

42. Do any of your friends have children? yes

43. What do you usually do during the day? work

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I'm not feeling "hate" right now.

45. Do you use the word hello daily? yes

46. What color is your car? purple

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I have no idea

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Now that I thought about the question I am !

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? nope

50. How did you get your worst scar? uh.... I don't know. I have a scar from burning my arm at work and some scars on my knees. I have a surgery scar on my foot and a scar on my foot from dropping an exacto knife when I wasn't wearing shoes...