Sunday, January 31, 2010

letter to Max - 40 months


Dear Max,
Wowza boyo, you are FOURTY months old already? Where did the time go?
I am constantly amazed at how tall you are and still you are my number one baby boy. You have been saying words like crazy and yesterday as you are I were hanging out together in the living room while mom and C-note tried to nap you never stopped talking! It means more to me now since you are actually saying words, and you are quite the character.
Last night after you climbed out of bed for the fiftieth time and snuck downstairs I went to find you. I thought you were in the living room but when I looked in I didn't see you right away. When I came back and turned on the light I noticed you were hiding under the blanket. I asked "Where's Max?" to which you replied 'GONE!"
If we can just get this sleep thing figured out we will be so happy - and so will you. Last night you were up from just after 10 pm until after 4:30 this morning. Of course you kept everyone in the house awake and I'm sorry, it doesn't matter HOW cute you are we are exhausted!
I finally decided to lock Helios out from upstairs since the two of you were unitedly keeping everyone else awake. Helios doesn't care because he is a cat and he sleeps all day and you are his partner in crime for sure.
You had an awesome Christmas with your cousins and you laughed and played until you dropped. It was great to see. I just can't believe how big you are.
I love you so much.
Rest your head, close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine.
Love mama