Tuesday, January 26, 2010

time keeps on slipping...

How is it possible that the time keeps slipping away?

The last few days we have spent most of our time in the van, driving to and from medical appointments for the boys. There was a few days there where I could barely think straight with all of the things happening on the adoption front and then we got hit with appointments and all we could do was focus on them. In a way I am glad of the distraction. I think I would have gone insane if I had spent any more time on obsessing about things beyond my control.

Which brings us to today...

The boys are healthy. The surgery for Maxies ears has made a SIGNIFICANT improvement in his hearing. The black spot in Ceegers eye was just a smudge from the little dude moving his head and NOT a tumor!

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

No comments: