Tuesday, May 25, 2010

meme: day one

This is an incredibly difficult question to answer, I absolutely LOVE music and to pick just one favorite song is impossible.

Here is just one song that I love... by the Indigo Girls - Least Complicated.




I couldn't do it. I couldn't stick with just one song. So here is another song I love. Beth Hart sings L.A. Song. I am not from L.A. but my spouse is. There's just something about the combination of her voice, the lyrics (she drank so hard the bottle ached) and the emotions this song evokes in me that make me just LOVE it.



And who can NOT love Total Eclipse of the Heart? I sang this song at Karaoke at the women's bonspiel and won! I Have great memories of singing this song with my siblings and having a total ball. Oh Songs are fun....



Journey...Separate Ways.
We had a foster child. (One of many) I loved him more than my luggage. Basically LOTS of stupid stuff happened with this placement. At one point we thought we were adopting him but it didn't happen. When we travelled in the van I would sing this song to him. "You know I still love you, though we touched and went our separate ways"... He LOVED singing along to the song and I loved singing to him.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'd have a hard time picking a fav song ... it depends on my mood.