Thursday, May 27, 2010

meme: day three

Here is a short list of some of my favorite shows. I have a favorite show depending on what night of the week and even what season (there are different shows in the summer than in the winter) but here are a few I have limited myself to.

1. I love cooking shows of all kinds. I enjoy watching top chef but even more than top chef I enjoy Top Chef Masters. In another life I would love to be a chef.


2. The Good Wife. I just watched the season finale and I can't wait for next season to begin. The cast is great, the story lines are interesting. Two thumbs up for The Good Wife!

3. House.
I want to be House - minus the addiction to pain killers!

4. Grey's Anatomy.
Besides the fact that Callie is HOT.... this is another show I triple love. Did I mention Callie was HOT?

Hot.

3 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

what's a meme? do share. also i am surprised you didn't put 24 on your list of favorite shows..that is my favorite show ever. also i love the song Least Complicated...i love running to it! Funny!

JCB said...

So..... a meme is something that an observer might consider a replicator. It is something that starts with one person and then is replicated and sometimes adapted by others. It can be a fashion or even a tune, but in the case of the internet it is a "list" of answerable questions that is replicated many times over by different participants. I like them because I can post without giving a lot of "thought" to the posts, but for the same reason they can be pretty shallow.

Surprisingly - I have not watched 24! It's a show I thought I would like but was concerned that if it was based on the premise it takes place in 24 hours it bothered me that there were so many seasons? Sometimes I can suspend my scepticism more easily than other times.....

Teena in Toronto said...

I don't watch a lot of TV shows ... tons of movies, though.