Monday, November 29, 2010

One Word Sarcomical Sunday: Meme

I am posting quite a few memes lately, not because I have nothing to say, but I am processing how much I want to post on this blog or whether I should go "private" so I can post whatever I want to.....
In the meantime I don't really want to stop posting, so I am filling the gaps until I decide what to do.



Link to the original HERE

1.Your holiday decor: Developing...
2.The weather where you live this time of year: Extremely Cold
3.Your favorite smell of the season: Pine (Christmas tree)
4.Your favorite beverage of the season: Coke - from cans with Santa on them!
5.Something you wish you could avoid during the holidays: Cleaning up
6.What you typically bring to the potluck: I typically don't attend.
7.What you wish people would stop bringing to the potluck: eggnog
8.A word to describe how you feel about the word 'potluck': interesting...
9.What is on your feet right now: Vans
10.How many layers you are wearing right now: Two

11.Where in the world you would rather be right now: South Africa with my parents.
12.Something that makes you feel invigorated this time of year: The thought of spending time with my boys.
13.Something that makes you feel challenged this time of year: Darkness - driving in the dark to and from work.
14.A cold weather comfort food you crave: Soup
15.Something you wish you were doing right now: Sleeping
16.Something you SHOULD be doing right now: Sleeping
17.Your opinion of snow: LET IT SNOW!
18.Your opinion of those big furry-looking hats with earflaps: Warm
19.A tradition you'll be sure to keep this season: Family time.
20.A tradition you'd like to start this season: more giving

No comments: