Thursday, December 9, 2010

99 things to do: Number 18 finish stats class

Tomorrow morning I am writing the final exam for my stats class. This is the final class I have to complete for my Masters degree in Education. I have a thesis to complete, but this is the VERY last class I have to take.
Getting to this point has been a trial at the best of times.
Oh man I cannot express how happy I am to have reached this milestone in my educational journey.
I have not studied NEARLY enough as I should have for the FIVE HOUR exam tomorrow, but I am so stinking happy to be done that I doubt I will study at all.
I have really given a lot to this class in terms of time (driving to Burns Lake) and completing homework assignments (one assignment alone was 16 pages) and studying (for my midterm that is!) and to see the end of it is so fantastic I could do a dance of joy. In fact, I will.
Don't get me wrong. I am a school nerd. I love school. I love learning. I look forward to working on a doctoral degree, but to get this over and done with is a thrill beyond measure. I think the only person in the world comparably as excited to see the end of this as I am is my spouse. Congrats Shel!