Monday, December 12, 2011

12 of 12

This is the last month that Chad Darnell is hosting 12 of 12.
I love it and now that I have a computer at home again I plan on doing 12 of 12 again monthly - even though (unfortunately) Chad will no longer be hosting.
Check out other participants by linking to Chads site HERE.

And here are 12 photos to take you through my day on the 12th of December.

1. First thing this morning at about 7 am I went out to warm up the vehicle.
This is frost on the boys toys outside overnight.

 2. I was trying to get a photo of the frost on the trees in the driveway, but my breath and the car exhaust were causing problems for my i-phone. This is the best of the three pictures I took.


 3. I went for lunch in the cafeteria today at 1pm. They make really good soup. They have all these new signs and this is the sign over the water dispenser. I think it is funny.


 4. At the same cafeteria. I had to take a photo of this. The lunch menu today was perogies with sausage. Perhaps I am confused, but no-where in what I understand to be perogies is there any type of noodle and yet this was on the line. They weren't even good looking noodles! Oh well. I am sure they will show up in the Chef's choice soup by Friday. (One of the only soups I don't even try!)

5. This is scratched into one of the stall doors in the ladies washroom right by my office. I have worked here since 2003 and the same scratches are still there. 


6. SKYPE!!!!! Boo Yah I love Skype. Here is my little sister multi tasking. She is talking to me AND working at the same time. She has mad skills. 


7. My desk. I spent a stupid amount of time cleaning my desk because then I have a
reason not to be working on my thesis. Those are actually thesis papers on the desk right there as proof that I have at least printed off some material.


8. 5pm and I am home.
This is my boy greeting me as I arrive in the driveway.


9. This is my other boy greeting me and evidence of the sun setting at 5, yes, 5 pm.


 10. I blogged about this earlier. This is the hole which the mouse made in my vehicle. The mouse which I intend on finding and destroying. Yup I said it. Destroying.


11. 6pm He let me take this photo because I told him it was a photo of his toque head. For some reason he is not impressed with being the object of my photographs any more. I have to bribe him to get a picture any more.


12. I always think this flower is dead and it blooms every year and surprises me. This is likely the happiest thing that has happened in my life recently!


13. And a bonus photo . Our tree.
I have not touched ANYTHING but allowed the boys to decorate as they want to. The only thing I have done is "re-hung" things that have fallen off. 

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait till December 21st when the days (finally) start getting longer... 5pm is too early for darkness! :)

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Maybe see you in 2012.

Michelle said...

I would be sad, indeed, to find noodles where perogies were promised!

This is a great glimpse into your day. I might have to do a post like this sometime. :)