Wednesday, May 9, 2012

outside my window - MAY edition

Outside my window... the trees are beginning to bud and it is time to BREAK OUT THE PRUNING SHEARS. I love me some pruning.


I am thankful for... my family. Iphone has connected my family in some really fun ways. I play drawsomething with my brother, sisters in law, niece and cousin. Yesterday my brother and his daughter and my sons were taking pictures of themselves making funny faces and texting them to one another. It makes the huge distances that seperate us seem not so overwhelming when we can connect in this way!


From the kitchen... I am going to try some pinterest recipes. YUMMY IN MY TUMMY. I'll let you know how they turn out.


I am wearing... my birkenstocks HALLELUJAH!!!!! I love summer and sandals.


I am creating...a mothers day gift for my mom and for Shel with ideas from PINTEREST (which I LOVE)


I am reading... Forerunner by Andre Norton.


I am hoping... to go camping with the boyos this summer at least ONCE.


I am hearing... the frogs in the dugout and the geese overhead as they migrate. Soon I will be hearing the plows in the fields which is NOT my favorite because of all the spray. GAG.


Around the house... it's time to clean out closets and pass on clothing and get rid of JUNK


One of my favorite things...  spring time when everything turns from brown to green.



  • Here is a picture I am sharing... one of CJ's funny faces for his uncle and cousin!

No comments: