Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spa day with the kindergarten class


For mothers day Maxies kindergarten class did a spa day for the moms. We went to the class and went around to all the different stations. Max painted my fingernails, we made lip gloss, made crowns, we had a snack and there were even massage stations!
(Max wouldn't give me a massage)
He filled out one of these sheets for me and for Shel and I really have to thank the kindergarten teacher for her thoughtfulness - Max always makes two of everything for his moms.
I did have to Laugh at the sheet Max filled out for Shel, he said her favorite colour was Pink!!!! Too funny.

Apparently I don't make anything because I work!



1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

So sweet :)

I like that you make the best high jumps on the trampoline :)