Thursday, July 5, 2012

creative fail

We are having a devil of a time trying to keep the lawn mowed in the yard. If it isn't raining, we have no gas or oil for the mower engine, or the wind is blowing at ridiculous speeds, or...., or.....
What I am basically saying is that we haven't mowed the lawn in FOR EV ER and so it is ridiculously long. I thought I would be creative and lay in the long grass and take photos of the boys and puppy playing from a different angle.



My plan didn't quite work out as I had intended because as soon as I lay down everyone came to see what I was doing. I took some photos, but they were not the artsy, imaginative shots I had hoped for. This is what I got instead.

2 comments:

The Bumbles said...

This is one of the funniest things I've read today - thanks for the chuckle!

Michelle said...

So close and yet so far! I love the one with red-panted legs. Is it a gnome or a little boy?! Lol. That first pic is classic. :D