Tuesday, July 10, 2012

hot days

Other people, in other places on hot days do things like swim, play in sprinklers, drink iced tea or lemonade, or sit and swing in the shade.
When it is hot where we live, the boys decide it is a perfect time to paint their toy boxes (translation: paint one another).As the obliging parents we are, the toy boxes get dragged outside and the painting begins.
We start with Maxies because he chose the color green. This WAS meant to be the paint for his bedroom, but I have a feeling once we are done with the toy box there will not be enough paint left for the bedroom renovation. When I say "we" I mean the boys. Momma Shel and I are not invited to this painting party as anything other than observers.


 
 




Max doesn't know how he "accidentally" painted CJ's head. 
Oh, did I not mention we paint naked? It IS hot don't cha know?

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Doesn't everyone paint naked??!! :)