Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing


This meme was stolen from a blogger named ChibiNatsumi21 from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation.
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?

Um - questions that say , what kind of questions do you hate in a meme.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?

The last person I texted was my spouse so my last name would be the same as it already is!

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?

Nope, I was not. Max had nightmares all night last night and kept waking up screaming. He wanted me to sleep by him which is extremely uncomfortable. I finally moved to our bed but he woke screaming again and woke his little brother so they both came to sleep in our bed. I was tired, had no blanket, and was cramped with my butt hanging off the edge of the bed whenI work up. I have hope for better sleep tonight.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?

I was last on the phone about five minutes ago with the printer calling to see if the material I ordered was ready for pick up before the students arrive this weekend. It is. He forgot to call ( He NEVER calls when work is ready to pick up) and I will go and get it today.

5. Who are you excited for?


I am excited for my sons to start school this week. It will be CJ's first experience at school and he has been looking forward to it forEVER.

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?

My spouse on the phone when I talked to her at lunch time.

8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

I am drinking Crystal Light Rasperry Ice. I believe in Crystal Lite cause I believe in me.

9. Have a best friend?

I would say I have three (not including my spouse).

10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?

Nope. I am scared to love foster kids, but it is hard not to.

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?

I think so

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?

I would have to say it was Dr. A for his treatment of Shel and I when she was in emergency because her nose would not stop bleeding. He was a jerk of epic proportion.

13. What time is it right this second?

2:30 pm

14. What do you want right now?

For it to be bedtime.

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?





My sons while we were camping this weekend.

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?

Married with Children

17. When was the last time you cried?

In June when I took my mom to the airport and she flew home.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

I have an exceptional relationship with my mom. I love my dad but our relationship right now is complicated.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?

I usually trust people until I am given a reason not to.

20. How fast does your mind change?

Depends on what the topic is. I don't change my mind on topics related to politics or religion or how to raise my family, but I change my mind on what I want to do on the weekend or in the evening regularly.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?

My mom.

22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?

I am.



1 comment:

Becca said...

Great answers! I hope that you have a fantastic week!