Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Here is part two of Sunday Stealing.
I did the first part last week. I KNOW it is Wednesday, but HOLY have I ever been busy!
I think this is the busiest week of my year to date.
ANYWAY. Since I am already late I had better get answering the questions without further ado......


23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Do they?

24. Tell me what's on your mind?
When will life settle down or is it going to be this busy from now on out? I'd like to take a nap. Shoot. I'd settle for a decent night's sleep.

25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
 

My mom is coming to visit in November. My son turns 6 this month. I hope sometime before the end of September I will get a nap.
 
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?

I don't know what would be clothing of the opposite sex. I guess since I wear boxer shorts and there is a hole in the front of them for no body part I have then the answer is simply yes.

25. When did you last talk to your BFF?

It's been a while. I called and left a message this week.

28. When is your next road trip?

Um... I have no Idea. I do not have one planned.

29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?

Yes.

30. How's your heart?

It's been a rough week.

31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?

Yes. Until I had children.

32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?

Since I laughed out loud when I read that I would say no.

33. What are you planning on doing after this?

Go to work

34. Last time you yelled at someone?

Yesterday I yelled at one of my kids. I don't know why I do it. I need to stop.

35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?

Yes

36. Who do you not get along with?

A woman by the name of Jane.

37. What does your most recent text say?

I have two incoming texts from 8.24 pm. One of them says "Thanks, Sure does."

38. What are you wearing right now?

A t-shirt, black pants and birkenstocks.

39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?

I did not kiss anyone in high school. True.

40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?

Last week?

41. What's your favorite boy and girl name?

 I like Kate for a girl and Max for a boy, but i don't know if I have a real FAVORITE.

42. How did you feel when you woke up?

As though I had barely fallen asleep - because I had!

43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?

Nope

44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?

Not a fan of Clint Eastwood. Would prefer not to ever have heard him at all.

45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?

I was laying in my sons room because he was having nightmares. At 3 am he asked for my spouse and we traded places.

No comments: