Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Here is the last of the installments from Sunday Stealing Stolen Meme.


46. What are your LEGAL initials?
JCB

47. Who's the first B in your contacts?

ME! funny
 
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?

49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?


A few years ago (about 16 years ) the person who I THOUGHT was my top friend walked away from me. I did try to go after her and it was a huge disappointment. In the past year or so she friended me on facebook. I accepted the friend request, but I have no desire to even try and rekindle any friendship. I guess I accepted the request because I was curious where her life had taken her.
 
50. Explain your last awkward moment?

I don't remember it?
 
51. Are you afraid of the dark?

No, just afraid of what I can't see in the dark. I used to be more afraid of the dark than I am now.
 
52. Do you have good vision?

Excellent vision
 
53. Have you ever tripped someone?

I believe I have.
 
54. Have you ever slapped someone?

I think so.
 
55. Are you Irish?

My last name is a very Irish name but my ancestors are mostly from Liverpool England and my ties to Ireland and VERY distant.
 
56. Do you use chap stick?

I do not like it, but at my last doctors visit I was told to use it and to never let my lips dry out. When I use it my lips feel claustrophobic.
 
57. Do you have any scars?

Internal and external.

58. Is there someone you will never forgive?

There are some "things" that I will never forgive, but I don't think people that I will never forgive.
 
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?

I am married to the last adult I held hands with, but the last person I held hands with was my son on the way to the school bus this morning.

60. Name the last person to text you?

My spouse
 
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?

I am married to someone more than 8 years older than me.

62. Can you go in public looking like you do?

I am in public right now and I have been out looking like this. My spouse did check my hair this morning though. Apparently I have crazy hair issues.
 
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?

Not that I can recall.
 
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

We switch sides depending on where the bed is located in the room. I am currently on the left side.
 
65. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?

I was married a long time ago and the first thing I did was wake up!
 
66. Do you fall for people easily?

I don't think so.
 
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?

Yes
 
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?

No

No comments: