Monday, February 24, 2014

Parking Problems - rural style

I remind myself often that people actually pay to get out of cities and stay in rural locations as a "getaway". I am grateful that this is where I live. I see the northern lights often. I see the stars brightly shining nightly. I see wildlife literally on a daily basis, and I don't have to drive though nasty traffic to get to work and my parking is free!
The other day when I arrived at work I was a little preoccupied with gathering all of my stuff and when I looked up ready to out of my vehicle there were two moose in the yard.
I would rather my parking "problems" than some of my friends and families problems in cities!
By the time I put all my garbage down and got my camera in hand they had walked off into the bushes, but here is evidence that I DID see them.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

We spent the weekend at Gord's sister's ... she lives in the country. Driving home, we saw some deer ... awwww!