Monday, September 21, 2015

30 days drawing challenge: day 8 Something orange

30 Days Drawing Challenge

From Here originally (but I got it from HERE)

I started this AGES ago, and got as far as day eight. (So much for follow through Julie!)
I thought I would try it again, I debated started again at the beginning but decided to just pick it up from day 8 where I left Off. Here is what I have left.


Day 8 - Something Orange
Day 9 - Favorite TV Show
Day 10 - Something Green
Day 11 - Turning point in my life
Day 12 - Most Recent accomplishment
Day 13 - Comic
Day 14 - Favorite Fairytale
Day 15 - Family picture
Day 16 - Inspiration
Day 17 - Favorite plant
Day 18 - Just a doodle
Day 19 - Something New
Day 20 - Mandala
Day 21 - Something you want
Day 22 - Something you miss
Day 23 - Something you Need
Day 24 - A couple
Day 25 - Scenery
Day 26 - Something you don’t like
Day 27 - someone you love
Day 28 - anything you’d like
Day 29 - A place you want to go
Day 30 - A congrats banner for finishing the Challenge

And here is something Orange: