Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Month Snapshot: February 2015

Current mood: Vaguely optimistic
Current movie: Just watched "So I Married an Axe Murderer" AGAIN. Love it!
Current TV Show: Backstrom
Current book: Ruin and Rising
Current song: All About That Base. - I love dancing and singing with my kids to this song!
Current album: yeah right. I dont have time to listen to a whole album!
Current food: lately everyone in our house has been craving lasagna
Current drink: I am actually drinking water as I type this which is rare for me - to drink water.
Current color: Blue
Current Beauty Product: None. I don't use any.
Current celebrity crush: none
Current Project: masters degree project. What a shocker. (NOT)
Current need: more time in the day to get everything done on my lists
Current guilty pleasure(s): Dr. Pepper
Current annoyance: messed up wifi connection at my house and corresponding cell phone bill
Current excitement: Weather improving
Current triumph: My kids are all doing fantastically.
Current anticipation: Arrival of Spring
Photo I took this month:
Photo of me from this month:

No comments: