Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stolen from another Blog

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?Ummm. I work alone, and I wasn't awake for 2 hours before I left home this morning,  so no-one has yet had the joy of spending 2 hours with me today - but tonight I will be at least two hours with my kids.
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Hopefully I will be getting a tattoo at the Calgary Tattoo convention in October.
3. Who was the last person you called?
My good friend.
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was awake, writing in my journal I think..
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
Divorced
6. When did you last see your mom?
May of this year.
7. What are you wearing right now?
Black Jeans, Birkenstocks,and a blue Restorative Justice t-shirt.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
Happy
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Unhappy
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Someplace warm
11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I will have a masters degree and I hope I will be doing some kind of consulting. When I win the lottery tonight this answer will change.
12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
I can't remember
13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Gweru, Sydney NS, Saskatoon SK, Edmonton AB, Everett WA, Provo UT, Ogden UT, Bellingham WA, Maple Valley WA, Oak Harbour WA, Brier WA various places in Alberta..
14. Are you a social person?
I can be, but typically not.
15. Do you sleep alone?
I start out sleeping alone but usually I am woken when kids climb into bed with me.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

I lived in Sydney, NS, from 1977 to 1983!!!