Friday, March 18, 2016

random

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
No one yet but my kids when I get home from work. 
2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
A week off at Easter with the Chitlins. 
3. Who was the last person you called?
Ama insurance adjuster 
4. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping 
5. Are your parents married/divorced?
Divorced 
6. When did you last see your mom?
A year ago 
7. What are you wearing right now?
My winter coat and a shirt CJ picked out for me last night. 
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
Sleeping 
9. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Right now I am struggling at work - I need to be busier! 
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Belize 
11. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I have no idea but I'll have 5 teenagers ! 

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Alana and the shredder 

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?
Gweru, Sydney NS, Saskatoon SK, Edmonton AB, Everett WA, Provo UT, Ogden UT, Bellingham WA, Maple Valley WA, Oak Harbour WA, Brier WA...
14. Are you a social person?
I can be but it takes a lot of energy. 
15. Do you sleep alone?
Nope.

No comments: